Compound W® One Step Strips For Kids
From the #1 Dermatologist & Pharmacist recommended brand* in wart removal comes One Step Strips for Kids, the first Salicylic Acid wart removal option that’s safe, effective, and designed for kids age 3 and up.
Now you can easily treat, cushion and conceal your kids’ common warts and plantar warts with the same brand you know and trust – without a trip to the doctor.
- Safe for Kids 3+
- Kid-Friendly Design
- Maximum strength medication in the pad
* Brand most recommended in the wart removal category by dermatologists according to the ProVoice database, January 2019. Brand most recommended by pharmacists according to 2018 Pharmacy Times Survey of Pharmacist’ OTC Recommendations.
Adults and children 3 years of age and older:
- wash affected area
- may soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes
- dry area thoroughly
- remove medicated bandage from backing paper
- repeat procedure every 48 hours as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks
Children under 3 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Store at room temperature
- Avoid excessive heat 37°C ( 99°F)
Questions? 1-800-443-4908 or CompoundW.com
For external use only.
Do not use: on irritated skin or on any area that is infected or reddened, on moles, birthmarks, warts with hair growing from them, genital warts or warts on the face or mucous membranes, if you have diabetes or poor blood circulation. Stop use and ask a doctor if discomfort persists.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Active Ingredient: Salicylic acid 40%
Purpose: Wart remover
Use: for the removal of common and plantar warts, the common wart is easily recognized by the rough “cauliflower-like” appearance of the surface, the plantar wart is recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness and interruption of the footprint pattern.
Inactive ingredients: lanolin, polybutene, rosin ester, rubber