- wash affected area
- may soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes
- dry area thoroughly
- remove medicated bandage from backing paper
- repeat procedure every 48 hours as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks
- For the removal of common warts and plantar warts
- The common wart is easily recognized by the rough cauliflower-like appearance of the surface
- The plantar wart is recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness and the interruption of the footprint pattern
For external use only.
Do not use
- On irritated skin or on any area that is infected or reddened
- On moles, birthmarks, warts with hair growing from them, genital warts or warts on the face or mucous membranes
- If you have diabetes or poor blood circulation
Stop use and ask a doctor if discomfort persists.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Store at room temperature
- Avoid excessive heat 37°C (99°F)
Questions? 1-800-443-4908 or CompoundW.com
|Salicylic Acid 40% ww||wart remover|
lanolin, polybutene, rosin ester, rubber