- Wash affected area
- May soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes
- Dry area thoroughly
- By squeezing tube gently, apply one drop at a time to sufficiently cover each wart
- Let dry
- Repeat procedure once or twice daily as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks
- For the removal of common and plantar warts
- The common wart is easily recognized by the rough “cauliflower-like” appearance of the surface
The plantar wart is recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness and the interruption of the footprint pattern
For external use only.
Do not use
- On irritated skin or on any area that is infected or reddened
- On moles, birthmarks, warts with hair growing from them, genital warts or warts on the face or mucous membranes
- If you have diabetes or poor blood circulation
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If product gets into the eye, flush with water for 15 minutes
- Avoid inhaling vapors
Stop use and ask a doctor if discomfort persists.
Extremely flammable. Keep away from fire and flame.
Cap tube tightly and store at room temperature away from heat.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Questions? 1-800-443-4908 or CompoundW.com
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 17% ww (wart remover)
Inactive Ingredients: alcohol, camphor, castor oil, ethyl acetate, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypophosphorous acid, isopropanol, nitrocellulose, polysorbate 80, silicon dioxide