Compound W Freeze Off® Wart Removal
Easily and effectively remove warts in as little as one treatment. It’s the same method that doctors use, but can now be done in the convenience of your home.
- Precision Tip targets the wart and not the skin
- Safe to use on kids age four and up
- Part of the Cryogenic Wart Removal Product Line – starts working instantly
#1 Dermatologist and Pharmacist Recommended Brand
Precision Tip Applicator – Provides protection for surrounding healthy skin while delivering cold to where it’s most needed.
Unique Design – Unlike other leading brands, the precision tip applicator is attached to a handle that allows for an easier, more controlled application.
Precision Tip - Delivers a more concentrated freeze than other leading brands
- Attach the applicator (stick with the foam tip) to the handle as shown. Firmly press the stick into the opening in the middle of the handle.
- Place the aerosol can firmly on a table or other sturdy surface. Caution! Do not hold the spray can near your face, or over parts of your body or clothing.
- Insert the handle, with the applicator attached, into the top of the canister. Line up notches in handle with the openings in the top of the canister.
- Keeping the canister upright and holding the canister firmly with one hand, press the handle downward until you hear a hissing sound. Continue to hold down for 2 to 3 seconds to saturate the applicator. You will hear a hissing sound for the entire period.
- After releasing the handle, wait 30 seconds, and then remove the handle with the attached applicator from the canister. The foam applicator should be saturated with cold liquid and have a frosty appearance. You may also smell some dimethyl ether.
- Lightly press the foam applicator for several seconds on the wart that is to be frozen. Do not swab. Compound W Freeze Off® should be applied immediately. Hold the foam applicator on common warts for 20 seconds or less. Smaller warts may require less than 20 seconds.
- When treating warts on the top of fingers and toes, slowly move the fingers or toes while administering treatment. There will be an aching, itching, or stinging sensation during treatment.
- Discard the foam applicator after a single use, taking care not to touch the foam applicator with bare hands, to ensure that re-infection with the wart virus does not occur. Wash hands after treatment.
Use: For removing common and plantar warts. Suitable for adults and children over the age of 4.
Danger - Extremely Flammable. Contents Under Pressure.
Keep away from fire or flame and from source of sparks or ignition. Do not smoke while using this product. Do not pierce or burn aerosol spray can, even after use. Piercing the container or exposure to the heat may cause the container to explode, causing serious injury. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperature above 120° F (50° C). Store at room temperature away from heat.
Warnings: Keep Out of Reach of Children.
Avoid contact with eyes. Do not inhale vapour/spray and use only in well-ventilated areas. Breathing vapour/spray may be toxic. Do Not Swallow. For External Use Only. Use this product only if you are sure that the skin condition is a wart. If you are not sure consult your doctor. Do not use if you cannot see clearly to read the information on the container or the Information Leaflet. Do not use if you cannot clearly see the wart you are treating. Use only as directed. If this product is not used exactly as instructed or if you mistakenly use it on conditions that are not warts, it may cause serious burns and permanent scarring on the skin.
Do not use this product if the cone is stuck to position “1” after activation; and/or if you do not hear the “hissing” sound during activation (release of aerosol); and/or if the “hissing” sound continues after activation; and/or if the tip does not become cold after activation. An “icy surface” should become visible on the metal tip. In case one or more of the above-mentioned conditions are not fulfilled, the device may not be functioning properly. Failure of the device may lead to injury or insufficient/incomplete treatment. The metal tip is coated with nickel, which may cause allergic reaction. If being used by more than one person, and/or after each application, clean the applicator with alcohol on a small piece of cloth. Do not treat each wart with this product more than three times in total. Consult your doctor if three treatments have not led to improvement.
Contents: Dimethyl Ether and propane