Instructions for use (Common Warts)
1. Remove the cap and place the can on a table or other flat surface holding it by the collar. Firmly hold the collar between your thumb and index finger, then twist the cone counter-clockwise to the “1” position with your other hand.
2. While holding the cone in the “1” position, push down on the cone for 3 seconds. You will hear a hissing sound, which is the activation sound. Let go, and be sure the cone returns to its starting position to lock the system before applying the product.
3. Wait 2 seconds for the applicator tip to freeze. Then precisely apply the frozen metal tip on the common wart (hand) for maximum of 20 seconds, following the application time included in the instruction leaflet.
Instructions for use (Plantar Warts)
1. Soak foot with plantar wart for 5 minutes in warm water. Dry thoroughly. File the plantar wart area with a pumice stone or pumice file (not included) before applying Compound W Freeze Off® Advanced Wart Remover.
2. Follow steps 1 and 2, as indicated above for common warts.
3. Wait 2 seconds for the applicator tip to freeze. Then precisely apply the frozen metal tip on the plantar wart (foot) for a maximum of 40 seconds, following the application time included in the instruction leaflet.
• Comfort pads or adhesive bandage (not included) can be used to protect the tender plantar wart area after treatment has been completed. Carefully remove pad from backing. Apply adhesive side of pad to skin with hole directly over the small tender spot.
Use: For removing common and plantar warts. Suitable for adults and children over the age of 4.
Danger - Extremely Flammable. Contents Under Pressure.
Keep away from fire or flame and from source of sparks or ignition. Do not smoke while using this product. Do not pierce or burn aerosol spray can, even after use. Piercing the container or exposure to the heat may cause the container to explode, causing serious injury. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperature above 120° F (50° C). Store at room temperature away from heat.
Warnings: Keep Out of Reach of Children.
Avoid contact with eyes. Do not inhale vapour/spray and use only in well-ventilated areas. Breathing vapour/spray may be toxic. Do Not Swallow. For External Use Only. Use this product only if you are sure that the skin condition is a wart. If you are not sure consult your doctor. Do not use if you cannot see clearly to read the information on the container or the Information Leaflet. Do not use if you cannot clearly see the wart you are treating. Use only as directed. If this product is not used exactly as instructed or if you mistakenly use it on conditions that are not warts, it may cause serious burns and permanent scarring on the skin.
Do not use this product if the cone is stuck to position “1” after activation; and/or if you do not hear the “hissing” sound during activation (release of aerosol); and/or if the “hissing” sound continues after activation; and/or if the tip does not become cold after activation. An “icy surface” should become visible on the metal tip. In case one or more of the above-mentioned conditions are not fulfilled, the device may not be functioning properly. Failure of the device may lead to injury or insufficient/incomplete treatment. The metal tip is coated with nickel, which may cause allergic reaction. If being used by more than one person, and/or after each application, clean the applicator with alcohol on a small piece of cloth. Do not treat each wart with this product more than three times in total. Consult your doctor if three treatments have not led to improvement.