1. Attach the applicator (stick with the foam tip) to the handle as shown. Firmly press the stick into the opening in the middle of the handle.
2. Place the aerosol can firmly on a table or other sturdy surface. Caution! Do not hold the spray can near your face, or over parts of your body or clothing. Insert the handle, with the applicator attached, into the top of the canister. Line up notches in handle with the openings in the top of the canister.
3. Insert the handle, with the applicator attached, into the top of the canister. Line up notches in handle with the openings in the top of the canister.
4. Keeping the canister upright and holding the canister firmly with one hand, press the handle downward until you hear a hissing sound. Continue to hold down for 2 to 3 seconds to saturate the foam tip of the applicator. You will hear a hissing sound for the entire period.
5. After releasing the handle, wait 30 seconds, and then remove the handle with the attached applicator from the canister. The foam tip should be saturated with cold liquid and have a frosty appearance. You may also smell some dimethyl ether.
6. Lightly press the foam tip of the applicator for several seconds on the wart that is to be frozen for the application time directed in the Information Leaflet. Do not swab.
Discard the foam-tipped applicator after a single use, taking care not to touch the foam tip of the applicator with bare hands, to ensure that re-infection with the wart virus does not occur. Wash hands after treatment. When treating warts on the top of fingers and toes, slowly move the fingers or toes while administering treatment. There will be an aching, itching, or stinging sensation during treatment.
7. 24 hours after treating with Compound W® Dual Power Freeze Off can, wash the treated wart and dry thoroughly.
8. Using applicator, apply one drop at a time to sufficiently cover each wart. Let dry.
9. Apply liquid twice daily for 2 weeks.
10. Self-adhesive comfort pad may be used to cushion wart. Remove comfort pad before re-applying liquid.
If the wart has not disappeared after 2 weeks, you may start another treatment cycle. Do not treat wart with more than 3 treatment cycles of Compound W® Wart Removal System Dual Power.
For external use only. Use only as directed. If you do not use Compound W® Wart Removal System Dual Power exactly as the directions say to use it, or if you use it on any condition that is not a common or plantar wart, it may cause serious burns, permanent scarring of the skin, or blindness.
Compound W® Maximum Strength Liquid:
Active: Salicylic Acid 17% ww
Inactive: alcohol, camphor, castor oil, collodion, ether, ethylcellulose, hypophosphorous acid, menthol, polysorbate 80
Compound W® Freeze Off:
Contents: dimethyl ether and propane