Adults and children 3 years of age and older:
- wash affected area
- may soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes
- dry area thoroughly
- remove medicated pad from backing paper by pulling from center of pad
- repeat procedure every 48 hours as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks
Children under 3 years of age: consult a doctor.
- store at room temperature
- avoid excessive heat 37°C ( 99°F)
Inactive ingredients:vlanolin, polybutene, rosin ester, rubber
Questions? 1-800-443-4908 CompoundW.com
For external use only.
Do not use: on irritated skin or on any area that is infected or reddened, on moles, birthmarks, warts with hair growing from them, genital warts or warts on the face or mucous membranes, if you have diabetes or poor blood circulationStop use and ask a doctor if discomfort persists
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away
Active: Salicylic acid 40%
Purpose: Wart remover
Use: for the removal of common and plantar warts, the common wart is easily recognized by the rough “cauliflower-like” appearance of the surface, the plantar wart is recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness and interruption of the footprint pattern.