Salicylic Acid 40%
lanolin, polybutene, rosin ester, rubber
- Wash affected area
- May soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes
- Dry area thoroughly
- Remove medicated pad from backing paper by pulling from center of pad
- Repeat procedure every 48 hours as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks
- For the removal of common and plantar warts
- The common wart is easily recognized by the rough cauliflower-like appearance of the surface
- The plantar wart is recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness and interruption of the footprint pattern
For external use only.
Do not use
- On irritated skin or on any area that is infected or reddened
- On moles, birthmarks, warts with hair growing from them, genital warts or warts on the face or mucous membranes
- If you have diabetes or poor blood circulation
Stop use and ask a doctor if discomfort persists.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Store at room temperature
- Avoid excessive heat 37°C (99°F)
Questions? 1-800-443-4908 or CompoundW.com