Take This Quiz & Let Our Experts Help You!
Question #1. How are you reacting to having a wart?
- "Oh well, just tell me the easiest way to get rid of it"
- "I can't go out in public again, my life is ruined!"
- "This is such a pain, can't I just cover it up and it will go away eventually?"
Question #2. How did you discover your wart?
- "I felt something strange on the bottom of my foot, flipped off my sock and there it was."
- "I was texting my friend when I saw a weird bump on my finger."
- "I was rolling up my sleeves and suddenly noticed it on my arm."
Question #3. Do you lead an active lifestyle?
- "Do shopping and going out clubbing count?"
- "Well, if I’m not at the gym, I’m probably playing a sport."
- "I work so much that I don’t really have time for anything else."
Question #4. How important is your skin to you?
- "I don’t really think about it, as long as I look OK."
- "I wouldn’t say I’m obsessed, but I make sure I eat healthy foods and get enough sleep."
- "Very, my make up and cleansing routine can take hours."
Advice On Looking Your Best
We all want to look our best and having clear, healthy skin is essential to happiness. While choosing the right skin care products for your particular skin type will help, a few simple lifestyle choices can have an even more significant impact on keeping your skin looking great. Read More
You may already know how effective the Compound W Freeze Off® Wart Removal System is. But, do you know how it works to remove warts?
The Compound W Freeze Off® Wart Removal System uses the same “wart freezing” process that doctors have performed in their offices for years. Called cryotherapy, which simply means cold therapy, the process consists of applying an extremely cold liquid or instrument to freeze and destroy abnormal skin cells. Read More
No matter how well you take care of your skin, there is unfortunately no foolproof way to avoid getting warts. There are some steps you can take to reduce your chances of getting or spreading them. Read More